Monday, December 29, 2008

Arrington Vineyards Arrington, Tennessee





Arrington Vineyards. The closest vineyard to Nashville, Tennessee. I decided since I was in nashville visiting my parents, that I'd take them for a wine tasting at the local winery! And since it was only about 30 minutes away-it was an easy drive and a very nice afternoon outing!

We had a wonderful time! My mom loved it and was very enamored with the property and the lovely ladies who were working that day! The tasting is free-you get 4 tastes of quite a large selection of whites, rose's, red and dessert wines. I chose the reds( Merlot,Cabernet, Syrah and then the KB Cabernet) my mom chose the Chardonnay and the Rose and then jumped to two reds and my designated driver, dad, tasted the Syrah and the KB Cabernet.

I was very impressed and we had a lovely time! I bought a bottle of the Merlot and the KB Cabernet.

It was a very pleasant surprise to find a lovely winery in Tennessee!!! Worth a visit!!

No comments: