Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wine Bottle Plant Nannies


Ok...I'm going off on a bit of a tangent because I think these are COOL! Especially considering I drink wine and have plants that I constantly forget to water!!! I may have to order these! Check out the Wine Bottle Plant nanny-of course I want to know what brain thought of this idea!!! Check it out...and if you happen to buy some before I do-please let me know how they work. What a great idea for those forgotten, empty, already drunk wine bottles...they no longer need to feel unwanted!!

http://www.napastyle.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=3190&rcode=em080212b&cm_mmc=em-_-080212b-_-p-_-PlantPrice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad idea. I've been using these for a few weeks. The contrainer plants seem to be responding. Also discovered that long-neck beer bottles also fit well. As a test, I inserted a few bottles without plant nanny directly into similar plants. I do get the same effect, but a more rapid intake of water. Gone in a day vs 4-5 days with plant nanny.