Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tessa Marie Coquette 2005


Tessa Marie Coquette 2005, is a VERY SMALL LOT wine. It comes from Ephiphany Cellars in Santa Maria, California. And Ephiphany is an off-shoot from Fess Parker. But what is amazing is that Tessa Marie is a teenager!!! Yes, a 16 or 17 year old teenager makes this wine-and for that reason alone it's damn good! She's doing what I would LOVE to do!! She's going to make some kick-ass wines as she gets older. I do believe you can only gets this wine in the Ephiphany Cellars tasting room in Los Olivos. I wish I had bought more than one!

I'm sure I should have let this wine store a bit longer-it was quite young. It's a blend: 70% Sangiovese and 30% Syrah. But very drinkable and tasty. It wasn't hard to drink, had a very nice berry taste and no bitter after taste!

http://www.epiphanycellars.com/index.htm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her wine is pretty good. She is much prettier than her wine. And last but not least, the wine is mostly made by the cellar hands and workers at Fess Parker. But all in all, a beautiful girl and a decent wine. I'd marry her.