Thursday, January 3, 2008

Grey Wolf Zinfandel Barton Family Reserve 2005 Paso Robles

Life is too short to drink bad wine


I have been a wine club member of Grey Wolf Cellars for many years! I stumbled upon them one may during the Paso Robles Wine festival that is held every May. I liked their name! It was that simple. Their tasting room is very unassuming ,it's a converted farm house-it's a very family, friendly place and I was immediately taken to that so in i went! And I joined the wine club and now get shipments twice a year! And I do look forward to my wines arriving!

Paso is a great wine area-I think it's my favorite! I love the wines that come from this area and this 2005 Zinfandel is no exception. This wine is a big Zin but easy to drink and drink and drink-not as spicy as the Carhartt Zinfandel but still very delicious and fruity! I'm having a glass right now and it's a very easy wine to drink!

Please check out Grey Wolf Cellars online or in person! And taste some of their wonderful wines! Then you too might become Wolf Pack members!

http://www.greywolfcellars.com/home.fsp

No comments: